META-FORUM 2016: Beyond Multilingual Europe
4/5 July 2016, Lisbon, Portugal
Invitation to Participate
META-FORUM is a conference series organised by META-NET, a European network of excellence that consists of 60 research centres in 34 European countries. META-FORUM 2016 is the sixth edition of the event and will take place in Lisbon, Portugal, on 4/5 July.
META-FORUM 2016 Programme:
META-FORUM 2016 Sessions:
- The Data Economy and the Multilingual Digital Single Market – Aligning our Agendas
- Multilingual Technologies: Research and Innovation for the Multilingual Digital Single Market
- Interoperability of Quality – Is Language Technology ready to help us make Big Decisions with Big Data?
- Towards a Shared Programme between European Countries and the European Union? A Panel Discussion with Representatives of Funding Agencies
- Text Analytics and Curation Technologies for the Multilingual Digital Single Market
- Strategies, Technologies and Infrastructures for Multilingual Europe
- Multilingual Europe: News and Recent Developments from the Language Communities – Panel Discussion
- Multilingual Technologies: Machine Translation in Public Services
- Towards an Update of the META-NET Strategic Research Agenda
- European Research Excellence in Language Technologies featuring ERC Grant Holders
- Platforms and Infrastructures for Multilingual Europe: Panel Discussion
- Award Ceremony – META Seal of Recognition, META Prize
- Two poster sessions
- Invited keynotes: Ryan McDonald (Google) and N.N. (to be announced shortly)
Registration is free of charge. Please register at:
Acknowledgment: The first funded phase of META-NET was successfully completed in 2013 through the EU-funded projects T4ME, CESAR, METANET4U and META-NORD. The second phase of the META-NET initiative started in 2015, initially funded through the EU-project CRACKER (2015-2017). META-FORUM 2016 has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement no. 645357 (CRACKER). CRACKER is also the initiator and driver of the emerging Cracking the Language Barrier federation, consisting of organisations and projects that work on technologies for a Multilingual Europe.
http://www.meta-forum.eu • http://www.meta-net.eu
http://www.cracker-project.eu • http://www.cracking-the-language-barrier.eu
Gli stemmi dei Comuni del Piemonte
Segnali di antichi legami, di storia, cultura e paesaggio, in mille messaggi di identità
15 giugno 2016 a Palazzo Làscaris, Sala Viglione, ore 17.00
via Alfieri 15, Torino
saranno presentati i volumi pubblicati dal Consiglio regionale, contenenti la raccolta degli stemmi di tutti i comuni del Piemonte, in allegato.
Alla presentazione, organizzata dal Consiglio regionale del Piemonte con la collaborazione del Centro Studi Piemontesi, contribuiscono l’Associazione Vivant e il Collegio Araldico.
È gradita la conferma della partecipazione: 011 5757.606
STEMMARIO PIEMONTESE _invito.def.pdf