Translation Industry on the Move. Fasten your seat belts!
EUATC annual conference
Brussels, Friday 3rd, May 2013
Early Bird booking is now open!
Early bird booking is now open for the European Union of Associations of Translation Companies (EUATC) annual conference. To book your place on this event click onto thisLINK. The discount rate ends at midnight GMT on Friday, 29th March.
Call for papers – reminder
For the business track of the meeting the organisers will consider papers to cover any of the following topic areas:
• The cost of quality
• Innovation in the operations of LSPs
• Positioning and marketing your company
• Technology options and its impact on the industry, including evaluating the Return on Investment (ROI)
• Contractual issues and dealing with subcontractors
• Emerging markets and their impact on the European sector
On the public sector stream we are looking for papers that address:
• European R&D projects and the involvement of LSPs in them
If you wish to put forward an idea for a paper to cover these or other topics that would fit into the overall theme of the meeting please email a brief outline (250 – 350 words) along with a short biography to: secretary The deadline for the submission of outline ideas is midnight GMT on Friday, 25th January
For more information about the European Union of Associations of Translation Companies visit: www.euatc.org